A step-by-step guided approach to getting ready for birth.
Learn exactly how to create the BEST birth experience, no matter what!
Gain education and learn all your options to advocate for the birth you want. Even if you don't know what that is yet.
Prepare your mind and body for an improved labor and postpartum recovery.
- Pregnancy Body Prep For Labor (12:52)
- Pregnancy Foods To Prep For Labor (13:04)
- Pregnancy Mind Prep For Labor (18:26)
- Hypnobirthing (8:35)
- Visualization (10:51)
- Strengthening Body For Labor (9:22)
- Hip Opening & Baby Engagement (3:42)
- Last Few Weeks Of Pregnancy (4:52)
- Acupressure to Naturally Induce Labor (5:00)
- Breech Baby: Tips & Tricks (12:08)
- The Importance Of A Birth Plan (3:18)
- Induction Options & Natural Alternatives (7:43)
- Interventions In Labor (5:46)
- Monitoring & Cervical Exams (3:58)
- Pain Relief Options (3:37)
- Epidural vs No Epidural Benefits (17:08)
- Water Birth Benefits (6:43)
- Relaxation Options (2:36)
- Nutrition Options (2:56)
- Labor and Pushing Options (2:55)
- Labor Of The Placenta Options (2:03)
- Immediate Postpartum Options (12:19)
- C-Section Birth Options (8:33)
- Vack or C-section again? (12:22)
Hi, I am Laura, Your Doula!
A Certified Doula, currently getting my prenatal & postnatal nutrition certification, business owner, mom of twp, with a powerful community of over 100,000 mamas... and most importantly: I've been in your shoes. I know how you feel.
I always thought I wanted a medicated hospital birth, until I got pregnant with my first, I spent months doing extensive research to know all of the options and I was surprised seeing what I was leaning toward after being informed.
I ended up deciding for (two) out-of-the hospital water births, and unmedicated. I loved my experiences and I am so SO proud of all the hard work I did through my pregnancy, the never-ending research and preparation. It was exhausting, but I got the births I deep down desired.
I am here today to make things easier on you. Not to tell you how to give birth, but to provide you with ALL the options so you can also see what sparks your interest and learn options you never knew existed, to create the best birth experience for YOU. I help you prepare mind, body and soul. Creating a plan but also, welcoming change & planBs, making sure you get the BEST birth experience, no matter what.
Because preparing is EVERYTHING, but it does not need to be overwhelming like it was for me. I got you!
WHY IS THIS COURSE DIFFERENT?
- Easy preparation and education
- Explore all of your options, so you can discover YOUR own path
- Road map to full organization and linked products
- Empowerment and mindset along the way
- Birth Prep doula support to educate yourself about birth and learn how to make the best of your experience with the right tools and mindset, without the 1on1 doula fees
What's a doula? How can a doula help your journey?
Why am I different? How can I help your journey? Why these online courses?
Answering all of these common questions in this little video!
Need further education for your end of Pregnancy, Birth & Postpartum?
The End of Pregnancy Bundle provides you just that. Education, support and guidance from for the end of pregnancy in 4 courses:
Newborn & Nursing
Plus, it never expires, and you save up by bundling all 4 courses. Check it below!
What if I am having a scheduled c-section?
We cover EVERYTHING c-section too, to make sure that you are educated and aware of all your options and can get the BEST c-section experience! This is also a good way for moms who want a vaginal birth, to get ready for plan Bs and have peace of mind knowing what to expect, just in case.
When should I take this Birth Prep course?
I recommend this course anytime from 20 weeks to 35 weeks, so you have time to prepare properly. You have 9 months to re-watch the course, so you can watch any lessons again for a refresher and share with your partner too.
When does the course start and finish?
The course is completely self-paced and online, so you decide when, at your best convenience.
How long do I have access to the course?
The DIY option has 9-month access. The VIP option has lifetime access, it never expires, and you can re-watch as many times as you want, even with future pregnancies!
What if I want a refund?
Sorry, no refunds here. If you are not sure if you should take this course, email [email protected] and my team and I will gladly help with questions!
Where do I watch?
As soon as you enroll, you will have access to the WHOLE Birth Prep Course with lessons and all of the resources included. You can watch from your phone or your computer in an extremely user-friendly way!
By the end of this self-paced course, you will...
Know exactly what birth options you want, feel confident in your decisions and ready for plan Bs with flexibility in your mindset, trusting the birthing process.
Feel secure in knowing how to get ready for birth in every way.
Other Courses Available
Let me help you prepare for the rest of pregnancy, birth and postpartum in every way possible!
Step-by-step guidance on how to take care of YOU at the end of pregnancy and early postpartum to boost your mood, energy and recovery, and enjoy the journey!
Make A Postpartum Plan
Create a true plan for postpartum, to make sure you have everything in place and can focus on taking care of you, and your newborn too!
Questions before enrolling?
Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP!